I've always wanted to be a writer. I can remember using my brothers first computer. I'd start to write a story and think it wasn't interesting enough and delete the whole thing. I was also afraid my brother would get ahold of the story and use it as some sort of tool to make fun of me. Now that I'm nearly 28 years old, I figure, who cares if I get ridiculed.
This is my story.
I am a mom of a four month old baby girl. She is the light of my life. Although being a mother is the hardest thing I have been through, it's also the most rewarding and fulfilling. I have been married for a little over a year, to a great man who I've spent the last 10 years with. He is extremely hard working and dedicated to what he does. His talent as a carpenter is so awe inspiring to me. I always tell him that I wish there was something I could do that was as great as what he does. The best part about him is that he's never afraid to tell me exactly what he thinks. That is something I appreciate. I also have two dogs who I am sure will make several appearances throughout the weeks.
I'm hoping that who ever reads this realizes it isn't a serious blog. I'm not here to inspire, motivate or use correct grammar. It's more of a release for my sarcasm and at times it may seem to be a little inappropriate. I'm just here to tell the truth about being a mom and woman. Not everything in life is roses and daisies, more likely, it's poopy diapers and spit up. But, that's life and it's wonderful!
No comments:
Post a Comment